Thursday, September 4, 2008
The amazing adventures of Jason James!
Oh where oh where has my little boy gone? Jason is growing so quickly. I have fun watching him just prop himself in the middle of the floor with a favorite toy, and jabber away. Just the other day he gave me quite the laugh when I came into his room and saw him standing on his knees in his crib just shaking the thing. I can imagine what he was thinking too "Hurry up Mommy I'm hungry and I wanna go play!" He's really starting to develop his own bubbly personality. But at the end of the day he still reaches for his Huggers from Mama and Dada. His latest lovely habit is picking his nose, the ultimate favorite place for his fingers. He's really digging his Gerber finger foods, and this month graduated to a stage 3 baby food. Some new adventures for him were actually eating off Mommy's big plate. He enjoyed some good old fashioned home cookin'. He's discovered how fun it is to squish mashed potatoes, and that teeth hurt especially when you bite yourself! He was weighed on tuesday and came in at 16 lbs 13 oz. He is still eating like a little hog, but I love seeing my boys eat well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey thanks! If you are already going to be getting rid of the clothes then feel free to send them to us!
Post a Comment