Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Observances

Jason has grown in to quite the little sweetie pie. I am amazed at his ever constant growth and curiosity. He has been such a delight to Daniel and I over his short 10 months. I am fully prepared for Halloween, but still in denial that my little froggy baby turns one in December.

I have recently found a handful of old classmates here on blogger. The big question is am I really someone they would remember? It's been fun looking at pictures of Jackie, Chanin, and Ann Michelle's families. I can't believe how long it's been since the 4 of us used to gather on random occasions at one of the familes homes for a night of games or movies. Or the trips to the movies and out for ice cream. Those were the good old days of sunscreen and chaos. I miss Utah quite a bit, but most everyone has left the "nest" and are scattered everywhere. From Bronwyn in Australia where she was from to the least likely to ever leave me in good ole Michigan.

2 comments:

KFerrara said...

Angela - I'm sure everyone remembers you... I'm sorry I decided to cancel my myspace account. I have too many things going on and I just never used it. It will be good to keep in contact through our blogs.

Jacquelyn said...

Hey Angela!

I just found your blog from the SFHS class blog. Your baby is beautiful!

It looks like you are doing great!

--Jackie