Jason had his 1 year well baby checkup and boy was it not well! Jason has not been putting on weight like the doctor would like. So now Jason will get weighed twice a week via our wic nurse. He also has been started on a Phase 2 older baby formula. We go back to the doctor next month to see if Jas is making progress if not, off to a specialist at Devos we go!
Right now our home is in complete shambles because all 3 of us have been sick. Daniel caught a form of the flu from his mom, he passed it on to me, and unfortunately Jason caught it too. He had the worst of it with the projectile vomiting. Now that we are on the mend I decided to start to attempt to get caught up on some of the way over neglected house chores. Well, as I was starting the washer to clean the blankets the Jason vomited all over we discovered a leak in the wash machine. Which means the thing finally gave out on us. Which will result in a trip to Rent a center tomorrow, and hopefully a new washer and dryer (stack able like I want).
Jason is being an absolute little terrorist when it comes to getting him to eat. I was also not very thrilled with having to get up at 5 am to feed him, and then just to have him wake up a half hour later for no good reason at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment