Dear Jason:
A lot of hectic events have been going on over the last month. I appreciate you being such a trooper as we have spent numerous hours helping Nana. Nana and Papa have been separated for about a month now and it's been really hard on her. We have tried to make the best of everything and make everything go smoothly. Unfortunately you lost your horses as Nana sold them this month. We did get your swing out in the big tree at Nana's and you just love it! We have also went swimming in not one but two pools out in the front yard. We have also set up your sandbox, now if we could teach you to keep the sand in it. Daddy and I have been dealing with a lot of stress from Nana and it has put a strain on the two of us, but we try to keep you out of the mess. Some of your accomplishments since the last entry is you hit 21 pounds! You've also used the froggy! The guppies are no longer with us for some reason they kept dying off so now we have 2 gold fish Blaze and Kai. You are starting to be more vocal just the other day you told memaw (great grandma) "Hi Ya" and "nite nite". You're growing into quite the young man. You've also started coming up to Mom for kisses and I love every one! You are having lots of fun exploring outside, and getting very dirty, but that's what washers and tubs are for as Mommy says. I love you punkin and I feel so blessed and honored to be your Mommy! You always continue to amaze me with the things you do and your sweet little personality. You will always be a precious miracle to me, I never thought I'd be a mommy much less have such a special boy like you!
I love you J bug
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment