Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Snowing!

Saw this on Karen's blog decided to answer just for fun :)

What 5 items are on the top of your holiday wish list?

Memories of another great year with my family, good health, good food, great friends, love

What is your favorite handmade gift that you have received?

A doll with a crocheted dress from Grandma Mary

What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

sewing blankets

What was the best Holiday gift you received as a child?

Honestly all of them, but I remember 3 random gifts. One was a cabbage patch doll from my dad, a Bigfoot monster truck remote controlled I believe, and a purple clock radio from my mom

What items are on the top of your kids wish list this year?

Hot wheels
Anything with Elmo on it
story books

What is your favorite holiday food?

Egg Nog and candy canes

What will you be hand crafting for the holidays?

A little something not sure what yet

What is your favorite Holiday movie?

Celtic Women Christmas special

Favorite Christmas song?

All of them but the one I think that is called Christmas Shoes makes me tear up :)

Favorite Holiday Pass time?

Talking to family and friends every chance I get Love you all!

No comments: