Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm still and always will be a slacker!

I know I haven't taken the time to update this year. I've been relishing in the fact that wee boy is healthy and eating like a piglet. Nothing majorly eventful has happened but I will make a short synopsis for you.

January
Jason hit the 25 pound mark! Constantly started repeating everything he hears. Invented a few new words of his own such as Japamese. Had his 2 yr check up everything is great!!

February
Jason lost weight again :( Steady appetite remains. Fell in love with Milk! We got to restart the P.A.T. (parents as teachers) program. He loves showing off for Ms. Terri

March
Oh where to begin.
Slowly regaining lost weight. Loves broth and raw onions. Discovered the joys of strawberry angel food cake. Had his hair cut again (averaging every other month). Started saying all kinds of uh colorful things. Some of which include Auntie Rose, Auntie Jazz Auntie Holly and for the first time managed Jason James Mazur in one sentence. He is becoming very witty and definitely has his Mama's temper ha ha ha. He has recently decided to become an interior decorator using only the current contents of a diaper. He has decided that every object he can find is either a broom or a vacuum. New words for this month xylophone, poop a rachi, aw cwap, beads, blanket, dishwasher, and last but not least "It's Mommy's!" He is also starting to discover the musings of the television. His favorites right now are Creep Show, Alvin and the Chipmunks the movie, Married with Children, Anything with Elmo in it, and Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. Of course he adores music he doesn't care what kind it is he gets his little booty shaking!

No comments: