Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lack of updates

No new real updates have been posted because well Jason hasn't been with us since April 27. That's the day that his daddy had to have surgery, and he has been staying out at his Nana's. He is doing well and growing like a weed. We have a weigh in at wic next wed. He is quite the talkative little critter. I last counted 200+ words in his vocabulary. Things aren't quite the same at Casa Mazur without him, and we will be looking forward to his homecoming on Monday. Potty training is still going well, and he is finally getting the hang of sitting on the potty for poopies. He's also excited because for Mother's Day this year Mommy finally got a better recliner. He loves that he can sit on my lap and rock. He hasn't been able to do that since he was an infant. Thank you Brother Green for the wonderful chair! Jason spent Mother's Day here with us and Nana for the day. He also gave me a really nice umbrella I've been searching for that can clamp to a table or chair back. He was very excited to tell me it's blue!

Daddy is healing up well from surgery but still has lite duty for a while. No heavy lifting etc. I am doing so so, glad that Daniel is doing well, but sad that I don't have my munchkin and his chorus of "Mommy Mommy Mommy!" as a side note to bug bug Mommy loves you honey I can't wait to have you back home trying to be Mr. Helpful Pants! I miss your hugs and kisses, and your sweet laughter. Soon my baby we will be together, but as you know my heart goes with you every where you go. I LOVE YOU J Bug!

No comments: