Friday, September 25, 2009

Sentimental September

Boy these last few months have definately been "Mazur Madness". Jason did well at his well baby check up and has now hit 24lbs way to go Jason! On the parents side we both got flu shots, and Dad had the remaining teeth pulled. He goes in next week for denture molds. Jason's vocabulary is exploding his new word is Glasses, and to my surprize we sat and counted to 7 the other day. He also says the alphabet up to the letter I. He's been quite the challenge this month. His not so lovely habit right now is pulling off his diaper and smearing poop every where that he can get it including but not limited to up his nose in his ears and mouth. He has acutally been really cuddly for about two weeks now as his allergies are flared up. I enjoy all the cuddle times and the kisses I get every day. He will start potty training next week (where's my little froggy?)

I say it all the time but I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like just yesterday I was fixing up the nursery, and now I'll be taking it apart to make room for his big boy bed. We love him so much it's almost unreal to us that our little tyke is turning 2!

No comments: